Monday, July 14, 2008

Back to Work

Monday is here, and it's back to work. The morning was back at San Lorenzo church doing more painting and other small projects. The team was augmented by two young men from the church. Here is Alberto painting the ceiling.


Hugo was our other helper. He's showing us the muscles he's developed in the three weeks since he's accepted Christ.


Not sure if Bob is praising the work or getting ready for the Star Spangled Banner.


Domi was still smiling after we had to move her ladder and stranded her on top of the cabinet.


Jenn should have had a pair of gloves like Lisa. Several of us should have.


We took breaks, too. Bob got some local rolls that are shaped like mini bagels. They were pretty good. Getting out of the High VOC paint for a few minutes was good as well.


I don't frequently lend my camera. It's not that I don't like my picture taken - it's just that sometimes the pictures miss some important details - like my head.

No comments: