Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ciao Paraguay....

Just guess who is up at 1:45 a.m. on this Wednesday doin' a blog?  Our bags are packed, but I'm not sure we are ready to go, though we are certainly excited to come home and share our experiences here in more detail.  I sit for a final time at this computer, I don't think Julio will be greeting us this a.m. as we'll be leaving in the dark.  I will miss that funny guy!
 
I will miss a lot about Paraguay---the Bostons, San Lorenzo church and it's people, so much--what a blessed, an amazing, an anointed time we have had here.  We hope that many of you have followed it every day---Joe has done an amazing job for us.
 
Please be in prayer for us as we take to the air again--it's a long, long day!  That all our connections would be made and that all our luggage would make it back home, safe and sound (not to mention, ourselves!)
 
We come home fired up to fire all of you up for the cause of Christ in Paraguay.  The Bostons are Matthew 10:37-39.  They have taken up the cross and are bringing the gospel that gives life, to Paraguay.  We will sooooo miss them.

Lisa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the sweet compliment Lisa. I am sitting at my computer having some of that delicious coffee you got me in Brazil, chocolate hazelnut. Its wonderful!