Monday, July 14, 2008

What day is it??

Hi out there! Joe let me blog this evening (which was a good idea since he and 2 other members of the team just sat around eatting bon bons and watching soaps while the more spiritual ones in our group went to share our testimonies w/ three ladies)...

All kidding aside, it was an AMAZING time this evening---I had been a little skeptical about this aspect of our trip, but off we went---God obviously with us!

The first house we met with four friends of the lady who had done the inviting. Fran and Lisa shared and Brenda interpreted--a connection was made with one of the ladies via Fran's testimony. The 2nd house was just one lady and Lisa shared this time because this woman shared that her mother had just passed away and it was her birthday today--my own mother's birthday was the 11th....At the 3rd home Jenn shared and again, a connection was made from Jenn's story to this woman. We invited them all to the tea to be held on the 19th---so there's a prayer point, that some/all of them would be able and willing to come.

Bless you--and to my own family and friends--I seem to be under some dark email cloud b/c all of the many emails I have tried to send (save one asking if it was received!), have not been sent. So, please write me anyway and I'll keep trying!

Lisa

1 comment:

Roxane said...

Hi Frances,
Today during my quiet time I was impressed to share a verse and a thought with you one from the daily bread and the other from a devotional book I read.
The verse is: Isaiah 25:1 O, Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
The other is: Regardless of where our day may take us or the situations we may encounter, we have a renewed mind to think the thoughts of God, to feel His heartbeat, and to say and do what Jesus would say and do.
May you feel and know His presence with you today.
Love ya,
Roxane