Friday, July 18, 2008

Contracts

Friday afternoon Bob and I set out to get some more lumber and review the contracts for the short term and long term rental properties for the new Missionaries arriving next week. Turns out we didn't get to the lumber yard. We met with Julius Caesar, the gentleman with the contracts for the two houses. After Bob reviewed the contracts, he had me share my testimony. About half way through, Julius said he could understand what I was saying, but he was too old to change - he was 63. I then related more on how I've changed things with my son in the last few years, and how I've also seen my relationship with my father change - and my dad was a few years older than Julius, so I had hope. Julius shared that he read the bible regularly, and Bob used that as an opening to walk him through some scripture relating to salvation. At the end of the discussion, Julius prayed to accept Jesus Christ as his savior.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow! How wonderful to have our prayers answered and people come to except Jesus as their savior! Again being in the right place at the right time with the spirit leading! What a blessing you all are. Karen